Red Shirts Schedule & Registration
- Cost is $300 per month (billed over 10 months Sept-June)
- Class meets Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons; 11:45am – 2:00pm
- 1:4 Teacher/Student Ratio (based on 12 students enrolled)
- Dual language Spanish Curriculum
- No classroom assisting obligation during Red Shirt Class
*Students Enrolled in Whales and Dolphins Classes will have regular tuition prorated less 1.5 hours per week to allow for the overlap in the one afternoon class each week. Children must be enrolled in a regular 4/5-year-old class to participate.
To enroll in the Red Shirts Class, and additional deposit of $300 is required along with your enrollment form, to secure a space for the upcoming school year. This deposit is non-refundable and applied to the June tuition payment. In order to provide the necessary continuity for the learning environment, the Red Shirts Class is a full school year commitment. Students who withdraw from the class prior to June are not eligible for re-enrollment.